Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Scholarship
Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Law and Computer Science at top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.The Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.Candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- STPM / A-Level – at least 3 As; or
- Diploma / Matriculation – Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.50; or
- South Australian Matriculation – ATAR of at least 85%; or
- American Foundation Program – SAT1 score of at least 1200; or
- For candidates currently pursuing undergraduate studies – Current CGPA of at least 3.50.
- Passed SPM with five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris and Matematik subjects
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July 2020.
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing undergraduate studies in 2020 from top universities per the Bank’s list of approved universities.
How to Apply
CLOSE DATE : 5 April 2020 | APPLY NOW!